Writing about legal issues in the fashion industry prompted me to pursue a law degree. I’m currently in my final year at Fordham in New York City and expect to graduate in May 2019 with a concentration in Intellectual Property and Information Law.
- Summer 2018: Louis Vuitton (Intellectual Property Intern – Civil Enforcement Team)
- Spring 2018: The Actors Fund (Legal Fellow – Performing Arts Legacy project)
- Summer 2017: Christie’s (Intellectual Property Intern)
Legal Research and Writing
- 2017-2018: Staff member, Fordham International Law Journal
- Spring 2018: Independent study project on orphan works, reviewed by Professor Susan Scafidi, Fordham University School of Law.
- June-December 2017: Research Assistant to Professor Tanya K. Hernandez, Fordham University School of Law, expert on anti-discrimination law.